Would you like to practice private pay therapy without the stress of marketing your services, renting space, and dealing with insurance companies? If so, Self Care Impact might be the right fit for you!
We are a growing team of multidisciplinary therapists helping adults, couples, teens and families improve their well being.
What we offer to Prospective Therapists:
- A flexible work schedule
- The choice between telehealth and in-person sessions
- Your choice of working in two well-established office locations in Longmont and Lakewood
- Job openings for working with different age groups or therapy
- Opportunities for advanced training
- Helpful supervision
- Competitive compensation plans
We are looking for:
- Preferably licensed clinicians, though we are open to considering Licensure Candidates if they are a good match.
- Skills in EMDR and LMFT are a plus
- A minimum commitment to perform 15-30 hours of therapy per week.
- An individual who thrives in a team environment but can also work independently
Our Hiring Process:
Our process is very intentional and takes time. We vet all potential therapists fully and you should expect anywhere from 2-5 possible interview sessions & conversations before receiving an offer. You should plan for a 2-3 month ramping-up period to reach full session capacity.
We only hire independent contractors. We do not have employees or provide employee benefits. Our practice is self-pay and we do not accept insurance at this time.
We value our therapists’ freedom to set their own schedule, determine how many clients they see at any given time, and encourage them to take whatever time is needed for proper self-care to ensure the longevity of their time with us and in the industry.
If you are looking for lots of attention from superiors, daily direction & delegation of tasks, rigid structure, and rules in your workplace then we are not a good fit. If you are an organized individual looking for a workplace with collaborative independence, guidelines & guidance, paired with a vibrant community and office team then you will be a good fit for SCI. Thanks again for your interest in joining our team and we look forward to getting to know you better!
If you are licensed or practicing under supervision and are interested in joining the Self Care Impact team as an independent contractor, please fill out this form and we will email you with further instructions.